Irwin Christmas Photo

Irwin Christmas Photo

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Videos of Our Girls


Bella really loves putting things into and taking things out of her backpack. She is still learning to take the backpack its self off without help. She was walking around the house with her backpack open, so I stuck some diapers in there. She couldn't see what I put in and couldn't get the backpack off....  she started "chasing her tail".  It went on for a pretty good while. We laughed so hard and had to catch it on tape.



Bella is adding new words into her vocabulary every day - but not fast enough somedays. She is so eager to communicate. She does a really good job expressing what she wants though. For example, today she wanted something. I'll let you guess what it is. She took my hand and dragged me to her room. Held up her finger and said her version of, "just a minute." Then she came and got Daddy and brought him into the room. Then she did this ...




Any guesses? She wanted to play Ring Around the Rosie.


Okay I have tried and tried to upload the latest of Emma. Maybe its that I'm trying to post too many videos? Rather than delay any longer I will post Bella for now and I will try to post Emma videos in a separate post.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my!!! love the family photo! thanks to our dear friend Darla we've been able to find you!!! wish we could catch up!
(((HUGS))) from the east side crazies that are on stas (west side) ;)