Irwin Christmas Photo

Irwin Christmas Photo

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Bella's Pooh Birthday Party

Oh my! Is my Bella baby already 2 years old?!?!  Yes, she is growing up - and too fast if you ask me. We had a wonderful time having a Pooh party with some friends to celebrate her birthday. 


I never imagined I would miss construction paper and other craft supplies so much. But oh how I do! And birthday parties have definitely reminded me of just how much. I meant to order gold tissue paper and I ended up getting 100 square pieces of gold paper. I didn't want them to go to waste, so hanging up some gold paper evolved into this idea of honey following into the pot.


One of her cakes. (the better one lol)



We had: 
Tigger tails (chinese snack)
Acorn Bites (chocolate kisses stuck on cookies with pb)
100 Acre Woods Trail Mix
Bouncin' Tigger Corn (popcorn)
Fruits and Vegetables from Peter Rabbit's Garden
And other stuff ;)


We had hunny pot party favors, pooh bear hats, and pin the tail on Eeyore. 


We had bumble bees hanging from the ceiling all over the house.



We had pooh puppets for the kids to decorate and color. Philip drew the poohs. Isn't he great!?

And he drew characters on the balloons.


Here's the Birthday Girl!!!


We love our Bella Bella! Emma falling asleep already.

Playing pin the tail of Eeyore.

Bella's turn.


Daddy talking to friends


Bella's welcoming a friend by offering party snacks.



Time for cake! 


Blowing out her candles.


Bella's party was on her good friends birthday! 


We sang to her friend and let him blow out candles too.



All of Bella's sweet older friends fed her lots of cake.


And she loved it.















Giving friends good bye hugs

Between our cake covered floor and uncapped markers, our place was a mess! But we are so glad we were able to have a fun party with friends.




No comments: